Official Nava BUGS list

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • I would like that would tap mode - you can program more than one pattern and immediately 2,3,4 ... if you choose 2 patterns and program them as soon as you do any changes in one place and comes to another - all changes are reset! You can do so he kept the patterns in real time, without having to save them by force, at the moment can be programmed only one pattern, store it and then program the next ... it is not very convenient! I think that the entire firmware curve and not well thought-out! should rewrite it completely, so many mistakes! no stable MIDI mode! in this state, to use it is not possible!
  • Grizzlydj wrote:I would like that would tap mode - you can program more than one pattern and immediately 2,3,4 ... if you choose 2 patterns and program them as soon as you do any changes in one place and comes to another - all changes are reset! You can do so he kept the patterns in real time, without having to save them by force, at the moment can be programmed only one pattern, store it and then program the next ... it is not very convenient! I think that the entire firmware curve and not well thought-out! should rewrite it completely, so many mistakes! no stable MIDI mode! in this state, to use it is not possible!
    Like I've said elsewhere, I don't have a Nava yet, so I can't really test anything right now. I need good descriptions of bugs and from your message I don't really understand what is the bug, or is it a bug at all? Or is it a feature that you want?

Also please don't rant and rave in this topic. We are aware that the firmwares are buggy and are working towards making them great again! :mrgreen:

For good examples of something that I could add as a bug in the list check the topic from Yocto: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1115

Thanks,
    Pekka.
  • There it is a smal list of Nava bugs.
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1075
  • Croodey wrote:There it is a smal list of Nava bugs.
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1075
    Noted, will inspect when I get the Nava.

However, more accurate description of the following would be nice:
    - Hi Tom level
    - Mid Tom decay
    - Bass drum buzz
  • The Bass drum buzz is because if the PCB (ground plane). It's not a software issue. I'm pretty sure...
  • in midi play mode: some tools are randomly triggered by themselves - check the MIDI section, not stable
  • Grizzlydj wrote:in midi play mode: some tools are randomly triggered by themselves - check the MIDI section, not stable

Try the v1.020 firmware.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • I think we all have an hardware issue with the mid tom decay then. Alla Navas I heard about have a substantial lower decay than low and high tom.
  • TAP mode bug:
    When tapping the digital voices at the same time as an analog the digital cuts off.

Example. Tap BD and hihat at the same time. The hihat gets cut off.

Accent bug:
    The Accent on the hihat does not get saved.
    After saving a pattern and switching to another and then back, the Hihat pattern defaults to Accent ON at all beats.