Nava Schematic Errors [SOLVED ON V1.01]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • i have also the problem like all other here with mid tom. but i have a second problem with to short decay on it.
  • Decay on my mid tom is short as well.
  • zephyrin wrote:Here

peskado could you tell us if you have the good waveform for the 3 env of SD ?
    I will check my env 3 tomorrow
  • Pin out is indeed ECB
  • AonFluX wrote:
    beeb wrote:
    xone wrote:seeing this is not exciting considering I just ordered a kit, wondering if I should cancel my order...
    You're definitely better off now than we were a couple of months ago! But I would advise reading all big threads in the Nava Hardware section on this forum before you start, and making notes of remarks people have made for what's wrong in the build guide, etc.

I guess the fact that Vincent was on vacation the past month doesn't help with this feeling, but still, we've been asking for a pdf of the traces for ages and still nothing without a reason for this refusal.
    +1 for getting pdf with traces - then at least the forum could help each other much better.
    And yes - this kit ran way more expensive than first figured, think I have put down 3 extra orders. :|
    +1 for PDF with traces
  • Can someone please post a picture/example of the resistors how you solved it on the pcb.
    So we don't mix the legs up (again). ;-)

Guess the legs are to short to twist now.
  • This is how I did it:

The rightmost pin is the Base (according to my transistor tester and the data sheet). I switched Collector and Emitter as in the original 909 schematics but now I got this "feedback loop". I don't know if it is related to twisting the legs...it was all good before!
    Did anybody else test this??

@Vincent
    Did you test how the twisting of the legs affects the build or do you have a feedback loop as well?
    Did you build a NAVA with a PCB you sell in the kits?
  • thanks for the pic, i'm going to try this as soon i'm not to lazy... going to use sockets to be able to easy swap back if it causes problems...
  • I'm eagerly awaiting your results...I should also have put sockets in. Depending on your results I'll consider fixing that.