Nava v1.0 BOM [5/18/16 IMPORTANT BOM UPDATE]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Hi
    The 32 electrolytes (10uF) in the pdf are listed as 16v, but in the Mouser they are 50v. I guess the 50v will be fine?
    Thanks for a nice kit!
  • 50V is fine, lead spacing and package size is the same.
  • Thanks!
    And all the carbon-film resistors in the BOM. Is that for old-shool authenticity?
    GOt my kit and will start now :)
  • Kit arrived today so I was about to order the BOM, however this part is no longer in print?
    "End of Life: Scheduled for obsolescence and will be discontinued by the manufacturer."
    http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Nic ... 50tw%3d%3d

Mouser #: 647-QYX1H273KTP
    Mfr. #: QYX1H273KTP
    Manufacturer: Nichicon
    Desc.: Film Capacitors 50volts 0.027uF

Can you suggest a replacement part on Mouser so I can complete my parts list please?
  • DrRek wrote:Kit arrived today so I was about to order the BOM, however this part is no longer in print?
    "End of Life: Scheduled for obsolescence and will be discontinued by the manufacturer."
    http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Nic ... 50tw%3d%3d

Mouser #: 647-QYX1H273KTP
    Mfr. #: QYX1H273KTP
    Manufacturer: Nichicon
    Desc.: Film Capacitors 50volts 0.027uF

Can you suggest a replacement part on Mouser so I can complete my parts list please?
    Please check the lead spacing on the PCB, is it 3.5mm or 5mm?
    I think it is 3.5mm so the replacement part has 5mm, you´ll need to bend it like this: \ /
    Replacement part:
    Mouser Part #: 647-QYX2A273KTP
    Manufacturer Part #: QYX2A273KTP

Hurry, as of now only 32 pcs. left...
  • LED holder/spacer is to big, the Build guide spacer differ in color and size.
  • I found some infos that the CD4040BE can't be used in the 909/nava, correct is cd4040UB.
    Maybe that's the reason for some issues in crash, ride, hats
  • The white LED mounts won't fit. To wide for placing them side by side :-/

The IC sockets will not mount to the surface because of the middle "bridge".
    (Solved this problem by cutting the "bridge" out)
  • drifter7508 wrote:The white LED mounts won't fit. To wide for placing them side by side :-/

The IC sockets will not mount to the surface because of the middle "bridge".
    (Solved this problem by cutting the "bridge" out)
    The LED mounts can be easily cut with a sharp household knife to fit better.