Nava v1.0 BOM [5/18/16 IMPORTANT BOM UPDATE]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Annnnnnnd I have read this a day too late and indeed have 1 left when2 are required for hand clap :lol:
  • 56nF in BOM marked as C39 is C25 on built it scheme
  • Mouser Bom updated ?? :?: nothing is missing?? something i need to know :D

what about the 390pF styroflex capacitor??
    THX :D
  • The LED mounts in the current BOM are still the incorrect size....too big...
  • We need potentiometers value in patr list like in Yocto projekt B104 = 100KB will be more easy and will avoid mistakes :)

(potentiometers value match the number on potentiometers -- Potentiometer (B104) VR8 100K(B) ) ;)
  • Hi there,
    Currently completing parts purchase for mine, though I don't know much and will have it built by someone else.
    A question to those more in the know : there's a ceramic capacitor in particular that is out of stock for a long time and I'm trying to find a suitable replacement.

This is the one not in stock (SR211C104KARTR1) :

http://www.mouser.fr/Search/ProductDeta ... C104KARTR1

Then below is one actually in stock that seems to be exactly the same though at least one letter in the part-number makes it different (SR211C104KAATR1):

http://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/AVX/ ... TeQQ%3d%3d

Could someone be so kind to confirm I could use this one instead or, if not, point me to another suitable equivalent, that would be in stock right now of course ?

Thanks in advance
  • BedroomMusic wrote:We need potentiometers value in patr list like in Yocto projekt B104 = 100KB will be more easy and will avoid mistakes :)

(potentiometers value match the number on potentiometers -- Potentiometer (B104) VR8 100K(B) ) ;)
    :D find on forum

B1 03 - 10k B, lin
    A1 05 - 1M A, log
    B5 03 - 50k B, lin
    A1 04 - 100k A, log
    B5 04 - 500k B, lin
    B1 04 - 100k B, lin
    B5 01 - 500R B, lin
  • The build guide still says to put a film capacitor at C48 not the ceramic UPDATE PLS :? im on handclap an one 0.1 film left :lol: :evil:
  • Is C163 correct to the parts list in the build notes (.01uf) or as the picture shows (.47j100)?