Nava Kit Orders

Discuss Nava construction and related issues

Nava Kit Orders

Postby PortableFishy » Apr 17th, '20, 13:38

Hello, did you guys receive a tracking number for the Nava Kits that you've ordered? I'm super excited about working on building a Nava but wasn't sure what the order status is. I haven't received any email confirmation (except a Paypal payment receipt) and clicking on the "details" link or order "#xxxxxx" link on the order history page doesn't seem to work.
PortableFishy

Re: Nava Kit Orders

Postby e-licktronic » Apr 25th, '20, 14:45

PortableFishy wrote:Hello, did you guys receive a tracking number for the Nava Kits that you've ordered? I'm super excited about working on building a Nava but wasn't sure what the order status is. I haven't received any email confirmation (except a Paypal payment receipt) and clicking on the "details" link or order "#xxxxxx" link on the order history page doesn't seem to work.

We apologize for the issue but we got a server bounce that stopped sent email.
Everything is fine now ;)
contact: e.licktronic(at)gmail(dot)com with your order number to get your tracking information
Best regards,
e-licktronic
e-licktronic
Site Admin

Postby PortableFishy » Apr 25th, '20, 17:25

Thank you! I got my tracking number, can't wait to receive the Nava Kit :)
PortableFishy

Postby Purveyor2 » May 22nd, '20, 15:24

Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.
Purveyor2

Postby m4d » May 23rd, '20, 14:17

Purveyor2 wrote:Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.

Yes, they should be included. If you didn't get them just write an email to e-licktronic and they'll send you some.
m4d

Postby KlangGenerator » May 23rd, '20, 14:29

m4d wrote:
Purveyor2 wrote:Just got my kit, are mux boards supposed to be included? None in mine.

Yes, they should be included. If you didn't get them just write an email to e-licktronic and they'll send you some.

Vincent ran out of stock. He is awaiting a new run from China and will probably forward them to you once he got hold of them.
KlangGenerator

Return to Nava Hardware