Nava v1.2 Interactive BOM

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • The interactive BOM is great. Thanks a bunch! Please excuse my ignorance, but does 1.2 in this case refer to the version 1.02 of the pcb?

Cheers!
  • I hope i am not making mistakes here.. i am building the nava 1.02 using the (excellent btw) build guide that Vincent made for the v1.0-is it ok like this or will i incour in issues? Also, can i socket all ics or not?
  • e-licktronic wrote:We made a interactive BOM for the Nava v1.2 PCB.
    I worked with the interactive BOM some more and it seems the state of placed parts is not really kept in a reliable way. It's relatively easy to reproduce. Just open the BOM and mark R40 and RP2 as placed then close the tab. Once the the page is reopened it also shows multiple other parts (for instance R2 and R20, but many others too) as placed. It's a bit sad because keeping track of the placed parts is one of the best functions imho. Any chance it can be fixed?

Cheers,
    Chris
  • Can we please have a regular PDF of the v1.2 BOM?
  • njosnari wrote:Can we please have a regular PDF of the v1.2 BOM?

Can be find in the Nava shop page http://www.e-licktronic.com/fr/index.ph ... achment=55
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Thanks, but thats the BOM for v1.0, which lists different values than on your interactive v1.02 BOM. C25 has 2 different values listed, for example.