New run of Chia Shin TR-909 style knobs

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • st1rguy wrote:@KlangGenerator I see you made a knob run recently. Do you have enough to kit a Nava + extra 9 for sell by chance? Thanks
    Yes I have. ;) Contact me via service@klanggenerator.com for your order.
  • @KlangGenerator are there still some left to assemble a Nava + Extra9?

I tried to send you an email (from two different mail accounts) during the past two weeks. Maybe they went to the spam folder ;)
  • flomo wrote:@KlangGenerator are there still some left to assemble a Nava + Extra9?

I tried to send you an email (from two different mail accounts) during the past two weeks. Maybe they went to the spam folder ;)
    Hi there,
    I am currently on vacation. I'll be ready to send knob sets again in around 2 weeks. ;)
  • I am currently on vacation. I'll be ready to send knob sets again in around 2 weeks.
    Enjoy your vacation! 8-)
    Just wasn't sure if you receive any mails.
  • KlangGenerator wrote:I am about to do another run of Chia Shin knobs. They should be available in 2-3 weeks. If anyone else has already planned to do this please let me know soon.
    Hi, I could use a set if it's not too late yet.
  • LiepeltB wrote:
    KlangGenerator wrote:I am about to do another run of Chia Shin knobs. They should be available in 2-3 weeks. If anyone else has already planned to do this please let me know soon.
    Hi there,

I still have some sets left. But you'll have to wait around 2 weeks until I return from vacations. It'll be best to send an email to service@klanggenerator.com
  • KlangGenerator wrote:
    LiepeltB wrote:
    KlangGenerator wrote:I am about to do another run of Chia Shin knobs. They should be available in 2-3 weeks. If anyone else has already planned to do this please let me know soon.
    Hi there,

I still have some sets left. But you'll have to wait around 2 weeks until I return from vacations. It'll be best to send an email to service@klanggenerator.com
    Sorry never mind. The machine I received is defective and is not almost new as advertised. I am in a dispute with the buyer and looking for ebay to reverse the deal. So let someone else buy the knob covers. I need to resolve this before I decide how I will replace the 909 I sold recently.
  • LiepeltB wrote: Sorry never mind. The machine I received is defective and is not almost new as advertised. I am in a dispute with the buyer and looking for ebay to reverse the deal. So let someone else buy the knob covers. I need to resolve this before I decide how I will replace the 909 I sold recently.
    I know. I chimed in the conversation over at Gearslutz... Good luck! ;)
  • Im interested in a set for my extra with spares if possible.
    I have sent an email to you.

Kind regards, Rob