LOW BASS DRUM VOLUME

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • At the moment I either balence everything around the kick or mostly I send the kick to its own channel in the mixer. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next firmware update.
  • Hi there,

Any news on the low kick drum volume issue resolution ?
  • No. Nothing...I'm glad that is not just me,I was even an other post about instruments volumes.
    Hope we can fix.
    I hate that the kick is so low.
  • BD should be on separate input on mixer, always.
  • lukep_gdansk wrote:BD should be on separate input on mixer, always.
    I'm pretty sure this general common statement is specifically due do the TR-909's Master Out's being filtered by those wrong value capacitors and making the BD very obviously sound thinner.

Just change your capacitors and don't worry, your mixer has nothing more magical than your groovebox in its mixing section.
  • gihaume wrote:
    lukep_gdansk wrote:BD should be on separate input on mixer, always.
    I'm pretty sure this general common statement is specifically due do the TR-909's Master Out's being filtered by those wrong value capacitors and making the BD very obviously sound thinner.

Just change your capacitors and don't worry, your mixer has nothing more magical than your groovebox in its mixing section.
    Hi Gihaume - which capacitors did you change and to what new value?
    I'm experiencing the same issue and don't really want to separate BD output only for this reason...

Thanks,
    F.
  • Change C153/ C154 from 1uf to 10uf
  • KlangGenerator wrote:Change C153/ C154 from 1uf to 10uf
    Danke!
    F.
  • only up
    KlangGenerator wrote: Dec 26th, '18, 21:17 Change C153/ C154 from 1uf to 10uf
    Thank you for sharing. It's just the right time for me because I'm also having a similar problem. :P