New Build w/ problems

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Will leaving chips out of sockets mess anything up?
    I mean, I know the bass drum circuit fully works. Can I test suspect chips in that. Is that what you are saying? (And mark up the good one already in there.)
  • Exactly. No issues doing that at all
  • Am I right in saying these work as VCA?
  • I believe so but im no expert. Its an opamp so it works to amplifi the signal.
  • Cheers. Just been looking at the Bass Drum circuit and it looks that way to me. But I have to say I don't know much about electronics.

At least then I know I've got 3 good ones in the bass drum. You've given me some hope. This is the biggest build I've done yet, also the only one I've had problems with. Hopefully the trannies are good. But these are a good place to start ;)
  • You'll be fine, keep a clear head and take your time.
  • I thought it tackle this by easiest to hardest but...

I tried to update firmware to .23 but it won't.
    I tried midiox, changed the buffers to 64 bytes, then it counted up on the sequencer buttons but then everything lights up and doesn't restart.
    It still goes into builder mode tho.
    Tried with Elektron c6 but I can't see a setting for changing the bytes. Same happens with that but more quickly. :/
  • C6 works for me I'll give you settings i use when im home. I remember there was lots of toil setting it up.
  • serum114 wrote:C6 works for me I'll give you settings i use when im home. I remember there was lots of toil setting it up.
    Thanks for the support. It's much appreciated.