Futur e-licktronic Drum Machine ???

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • 606, dr-55, Cr-78
  • I love the 606 and DR-110 but they are relatively in the area of the 808...

I like the idea of a more vintage sounding hybrid of the CR-78 and Korg KPR or SR...but maybe spice it up with built in analog fx, maybe chorus/flange, distortion etc
  • Simmons SDS-800 with the RUN generator function and the Pearl Syncussion!
  • Hi there.
    I might slip a bit OT, but please: don't invest time and money into a new project in 2018!
    Pretty please: get us a bug-free firmware, for both Yocto and Nava (in all their versions)!!!
    We don't need another drum machine with bugs and nobody taking care of its firmware!!!
    F.
  • I wonder if this will have the same bugs?

http://ericasynths.lv/en/home/get/nid/138
  • FlavioB wrote:Hi there.
    I might slip a bit OT, but please: don't invest time and money into a new project in 2018!
    Pretty please: get us a bug-free firmware, for both Yocto and Nava (in all their versions)!!!
    We don't need another drum machine with bugs and nobody taking care of its firmware!!!
    F.
    Please update the NAVA with promised features.
  • druu wrote:I wonder if this will have the same bugs?

http://ericasynths.lv/en/home/get/nid/138
    Nope
    Hi there.
    F.
    You are right and that what we are going to do ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote: You are right and that what we are going to do ;)
    Oh, cool! Where may I follow the progress of the firmware? I know the latest one needs to have the MUX board installed, right?
    Where is the bug list do be found? And feature requests?
    Thanks,
    F.
  • FlavioB wrote: Oh, cool! Where may I follow the progress of the firmware? I know the latest one needs to have the MUX board installed, right?
    Where is the bug list do be found? And feature requests?
    Thanks,
    F.
    First, we will solve all bugs report on the official bug list topic, then we will add Yocto2 sequencer fixture like polyrythm if there is enough space in the Nava EEprom.
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic