Chia Shin Knobs (Potential Jan 2018 Order)

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Acetate wrote:I am considering placing another order for chia shin small knobs. I wanted to gauge interest or see if anyone is considering placing an order. I would maintain the same pricing as italofrans (26x11mm for $16EUR/$19USD + shipping). Italofrans still has large knobs so those would need to come from him.
    I am always a potential candidate for those knobs, as I am regularly building up to three Nava's a month. But right now I can't be bothered building further units. The snare decay problem must be fixed first.
  • I'm in for a full set !
  • KlangGenerator wrote:
    Acetate wrote:I am considering placing another order for chia shin small knobs. I wanted to gauge interest or see if anyone is considering placing an order. I would maintain the same pricing as italofrans (26x11mm for $16EUR/$19USD + shipping). Italofrans still has large knobs so those would need to come from him.
    I am always a potential candidate for those knobs, as I am regularly building up to three Nava's a month. But right now I can't be bothered building further units. The snare decay problem must be fixed first.
    Can you elaborate on this? Sorry, I'm new to the forum and about to kick off a Nava build..
  • I'm also in for a full set!
  • Can you elaborate on this? Sorry, I'm new to the forum and about to kick off a Nava build..
    These are an alternate knobs that look very similar to the original 909 knobs.
  • Acetate wrote:
    Can you elaborate on this? Sorry, I'm new to the forum and about to kick off a Nava build..
    These are an alternate knobs that look very similar to the original 909 knobs.
    Sorry Acetate, I was referring to KlangGenerator's post regarding decay times. I've read the forum and found what he was talking about, thanks. Hopefully it will get resolved soon..
  • I would definitely be interested in a set as well, cheers!
  • Thanks everyone. I plan to place an order today. I would expect delivery sometime in Jan 2018. I will update once I have more information.
  • Nice, thanks !