Nava Last Update: Accent improvement

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • irdial wrote:Hello

I no longer have the invoice number for my NAVA kit order. Will i still be able to get the free board when they become available?.
    thanks

Graeme McLean
    You can find your order number in your shop account. Log in on the shop the access to your account you will find it ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Any news when the extra boards will be shipped?
  • Ok, so I finished installing a pair of accent boards. Unfortunately they don't work. The accent behaviour is now all messed up. This is how I installed the boards:

I checked the data sheet of the IC's and am pretty sure I installed them correctly. Any ideas why this doesn't work?
  • KlangGenerator wrote:Ok, so I finished installing a pair of accent boards. Unfortunately they don't work. The accent behaviour is now all messed up. This is how I installed the boards:

I checked the data sheet of the IC's and am pretty sure I installed them correctly. Any ideas why this doesn't work?

Here is what you need to make it working:
    -Unsold IC114, IC111, C517, C518, C519, C89, C163, C164, C165, C166, C167, C168
    -Replace IC111 and IC114 with SH/Mux board
    -Connect SH/Mux boards to +15, GND, -15V via J15
    -Update thefirmware v1.024 (or higher)

A complete tutorial will be done soon ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    KlangGenerator wrote:Ok, so I finished installing a pair of accent boards. Unfortunately they don't work. The accent behaviour is now all messed up. This is how I installed the boards:

Here is what you need to make it working:
    -Unsold IC114, IC111, C517, C518, C519, C89, C163, C164, C165, C166, C167, C168
    -Replace IC111 and IC114 with SH/Mux board
    -Connect SH/Mux boards to +15, GND, -15V via J15
    -Update thefirmware v1.024 (or higher)

A complete tutorial will be done soon ;)
    Thanks! Now it works! Very nice!!! :D
  • any update on when the mux boards will be send ?

thanks.
  • Can we see the schematic maybe?
    what exactly did change with the accents?

Thanks a lot, and also thanks in advance for this service.
  • How I can get or buy this boards??
  • @Vincent Ingot mine from some one else, how ever I have added my shipping info to the sheet, many thanks !!!