NAVA ENCLOSURE - 2nd batch

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Great :)

But there are some things that are mysterious in the link. First, there ist something written about yocto...but the batch is about nava....second, if you click the next button and scroll down text says:

BACK PANEL VERSION *
    (IEC socket, power switch and plastic foots are included - knobs are not)
    O V1

...but V1 back panel is only with power switch as i look on the pictures! Souldn't it be V2? Or do we all need only V1 with power switch? I'm collecting some informations now, so i'm not up-to-date right now what is going on with this excellent 909 clone.

Oh...and i forgot ask, are those original 909 knobs somewhere available for the nava?
  • Now everything is OK :) I don't have this knobs. There was a topic somewhere on a forum about it.
  • Hi kacper,

First of all thanks a lot for all your efforts! Much appreciated.

Wondering if it would be possible somehow for you to run a batch with a fine paint finish instead of the current 'coarse' paint finish? I'm sure more peepz would be interested in an enclosure with a smooth surface.

Tnx!!
  • Hi! This run will be with fine paint finish option. I'm working on it now. More info next week!
  • You are the man!! Awesome! Many tnx
  • All enclosures from this batch will have matt finish!
    Also I will start with this batch within 4 weeks.
    Cheers!
  • Damn, I actually much prefer the coarse finish. Oh well, the matte finish is also beautiful.

Kacper, I am about to fill out the Google doc. Are you still accepting orders for this first run? Also, just so I'm 100% clear on the timeline, is the following correct:

1. Fill out Google form
    2. First batch order placed within 4 weeks (approximately early to mid June)
    3. 5 or 6 weeks for production.
    4. Enclosures delivered in August

Does this all sound correct? Sorry to be so simple, but I want to be sure I understand the exact timeline.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:All enclosures from this batch will have matt finish!
    Also I will start with this batch within 4 weeks.
    Cheers!
    Hi Kacper,

Sorry to be a bother. I'm trying one more message here. Please see my previous post in this thread regarding the timeline for these enclosures. Can you please provide a detailed timeline of when I could expect to receive the enclosure? I have a NAVA that is about 99% complete and I would really like to grab one of these enclosures, but I don't know how long of a wait time we're talking about.

Thanks for all of your great work.
  • drob842 wrote:Damn, I actually much prefer the coarse finish. Oh well, the matte finish is also beautiful.

Kacper, I am about to fill out the Google doc. Are you still accepting orders for this first run? Also, just so I'm 100% clear on the timeline, is the following correct:

1. Fill out Google form
    2. First batch order placed within 4 weeks (approximately early to mid June)
    3. 5 or 6 weeks for production.
    4. Enclosures delivered in August

Does this all sound correct? Sorry to be so simple, but I want to be sure I understand the exact timeline.
    That's correct! :)