Erica Synths enclosure red filter?

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • I used a little bit of super glue on the corners and put it on the underside. You don't need a whole lot. I believe that's what most have done.
  • Alright I'll give that a try. For some reason I thought one side of it was covered in sticky tape.

I also just noticed the four scale LED's don't fit in their respective holes…
  • yeah, I also asked someone how he did it and it worked fine this way.. just use a bit of super glue (really just a bit, you don't want it to float in the "window area")..

about the LED standoffs, there are still the wrong ones in the BOM.. maybe e-licktronic should update it :mrgreen:
  • I used thick CA for mine.
  • decoder303 wrote:yeah, I also asked someone how he did it and it worked fine this way.. just use a bit of super glue (really just a bit, you don't want it to float in the "window area")..

about the LED standoffs, there are still the wrong ones in the BOM.. maybe e-licktronic should update it :mrgreen:
    I actually ordered the "right" LED standoffs.
    The issue seemed to be too much paint build up on the case. I took a drill bit and cleaned them out a bit, now all the LED's fit through the holes :)

I think I'll have to do the same for the tact switches, some of them are pretty tight…
    In retrospect I should have placed the PCB in the case with the all the switches before soldering so I'd get better alignment. Oh well.
  • i have not mount the enclosure for the 4 led and guide them to the right spot i leave long legs of the 4 parts.