Finished Build - Init EEprom mode & TM2 adjustment [Solved]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • I’ve got a working Nava but no accents. Tried three different sets of mux boards and all sounds mute when IC 111 and 114 are populated. Without, works normally just no accents. I can’t get a good reading at tp1. Less than 1v. I checked when I first powered it up and it was fine at 5v then spent a few weeks troubleshooting some voices. Now can’t get it past .5v. Pretty sure my mux issue is related but can’t see anything wrong in sequencer section.
  • I feel your pain. The mux boards were driving me mad for days. I had exactly the same symptoms that you described. Eventually i bought a set from Klanggenerator and everything just started to work. I could never narrow the error down. Another option would be to get a set of throughhole mux boards from oshpark.
  • I’ve done the two different oshpark versions, no change. Going to dig deeper this weekend. I did have a bad chip ic112 I think that wasn’t triggering snare. Swapped and fixed, so there may be others.
  • Aargh, sorry to hear that. You can always try to get some from Klaggenerator, but the feeling of not being able to fix this yourself sucks :/