About Mute and Roll in Pattern/Midi mode

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Sorry, I just read the manual once again and noticed that I can adjust the roll speed with the temp knob (rotary encoder). It seems that I have not turn it on, in the Midi mode, so there is no Roll. Once I turned on, it starts to roll.

But not to the Midi Tempo. Why's that??? Anyone help? :shock:
  • Hi.
    I was hitting the same issue and found your thread. So I have to "bump" it as well: why is the roll function not MIDI sync'ed?
    Thanks for helping us out!
    F.
  • Hi there!
    I'm suffering the same issue - roll function is ok, but is not getting synced to MIDI tempo.
    How to fix this behavior?
    Thanks,
    Flavio.
  • Hi people! It's me again...
    I now tried Din Sync and with this type of synchronization the roll function is in sync with the beat. So, there must be some "missing" (soft- or hardware) feature to allow this to work with MIDI as well. Can anybody help on this?
    And also: is it normal that the roll function has only 2 settings? 16th and 32nd? I would really love to have also eights and quarters, if possible.

Please anybody: feedback on this thread would be really much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Flavio.
  • +1
  • Yes we need this!
  • Yeah it's a known issue, I first mentioned it in the firmware thread just after doing the 1.0c update last year, and I mentioned it again in the official Yocto bug list thread recently.
  • BastienL wrote:Yeah it's a known issue, I first mentioned it in the firmware thread just after doing the 1.0c update last year, and I mentioned it again in the official Yocto bug list thread recently.
    Hi Bastien, thanks for mentioning it and adding it to the official Yocto bug list. Do you know if there's anybody working on that?
    BR,
    Flavio.