Yoctov1.0 Firmware Update.

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Not yet Fabio ... Otherwise you could try to swap these new LEDs, very brighter, with others old-style, such as those of the buttons... But it's worth it?
    I want to see how looks with the enclosure of our friend Kacper before!
  • bmaximus wrote:Not yet Fabio ... Otherwise you could try to swap these new LEDs, very brighter, with others old-style, such as those of the buttons... But it's worth it?
    I want to see how looks with the enclosure of our friend Kacper before!
    Hi.
    I'm Flavio - not Fabio... ;)
    It could be worth, if it will bother me even more than now! :lol:
    I'm curious about Kacper's metal box as well...

@Kacper - any news??? :) :)
  • Oops, these italian names are all similar... I'm kidding Flavio! :P
    No news from Kacper for now. I can't wait to give a home to this drum machine too! :)
  • bmaximus wrote:Oops, these italian names are all similar... I'm kidding Flavio! :P
    No news from Kacper for now. I can't wait to give a home to this drum machine too! :)
    hahaha.. and where are you from?

F.
  • I come from the beautiful country of the sweet life too!
  • I have just installed firmware update v1.0c, having finally finished my Yocto (it has been waiting for its on/off switch since moving home in October :D ).

Everything is working great and it looks fantastic so I would like to take the opportunity to say thanks to Vincent for creating such a great kit, ElSchtroumpf for his ever so professional looking enclosure, Gihaume for the lovely wooden sides and everyone who provided help and support on the forum. 8-)
  • Hi everybody.
    Any news about updated firmware to add requested features and/or fix bugs?
    In fact, is anybody still developing this firmware?
    BR,
    F.
  • Thanks ! ;)
  • bmaximus wrote:I've the same issue with the sequencer LED and i think that replace the related resistors with upper value is the only choice. I suggest to prove with a trimmer to seek the right value. Only a thing... I'm not sure at all that the MIDI activity (blinking LED) is visible after the mod...
    I can confirm this. Having read about the 220 Ohm resistors making the LEDs too bright I tried some other values and picked 2K2 Ohm. I never installed the 220 Ohm LEDs, I went straight to 2K2. The brightness is nice but the flashing of the 'Mute' LED in 'Expander' mode is very hard to see. I can imagine that would have been better had I used lower resistor values for the LEDs.