can't load sysex [SOLVED]

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Try to play with the TX rate/delay when sending the data from your computer.

I think it would be great if someone would sell these already programmed... as I feel there is several people in your same situation (I didn't programmed mine yet)
  • jzurd0 wrote:I think it would be great if someone would sell these already programmed... as I feel there is several people in your same situation (I didn't programmed mine yet)
    We are waiting for an order of 100pcs of Atmega1284P. We think that in less than two weeks we provide pre-programmed µC on the store and included with the Yocto Half Kit.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • I sorted my issues out

Here was my problem

I am using a MAC
    Firstly
    the folders mentioned in how to burn the ATMEGA are in show contents, not my documents on a Mac

I flashed the ATMEGA with the 16mhz boot loader and the ARDNUINO software confirmed it had completed but I couldn't get yocto into sysex receive mode pushed 1 3 5 and nothing happened just all step lights lit

I checked my sequencer section and noticed I hadn't soldered the two chips beneath the step buttons , when I soldered these in it worked !!

So I advise you to check your soldering correctly as it may be the reason you can't enter sysex mode