[Wish List] Yocto OS Update Thread

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • If connected via midi, is there a way to stop Yocto from playing without stopping the midi? wish there is a way.

Shuffle is also a good to have function
  • truman_k@yahoo.com wrote:If connected via midi, is there a way to stop Yocto from playing without stopping the midi? wish there is a way.
    +1
  • I really miss tap entry..

Ideally in EDIT mode, pressing the "shift key" would enter a note at the current step for the current selected sound (similar to 606, 808,..).

In fact, my yocto already has a note with "TAP" inserted behind the switch :lol:
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • rv0 wrote:I really miss tap entry..

Ideally in EDIT mode, pressing the "shift key" would enter a note at the current step for the current selected sound (similar to 606, 808,..).

In fact, my yocto already has a note with "TAP" inserted behind the switch :lol:
    Yeah, 'tis a good feature! Hope to have it soon ;-)
  • rv0 wrote:I really miss tap entry..

+1 here!
  • not critical but useful feature request:

When in EDIT mode, rotating the Instrument select switch could (briefly) give visual feedback using the leds of the corresponding step switches
    as i can tell from experience: its hard to see which instrument you are selecting when in a dark environment :D
  • rv0 wrote:not critical but useful feature request:

When in EDIT mode, rotating the Instrument select switch could (briefly) give visual feedback using the leds of the corresponding step switches
    as i can tell from experience: its hard to see which instrument you are selecting when in a dark environment :D
    Neat idea, I'll keep it in mind!
  • effegee wrote:- Sysex dump/load of patterns & banks

- 1/8 note roll

+1 to both of those

spend quite a while programming a liveset into the yocto, would love to save it somewhere.