[Wish List] Yocto OS Update Thread

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Playing and recording instruments by tapping pleeease. :)
  • effegee wrote:- Sysex dump/load of patterns & banks

+1 for Sysex dump/load of patterns & banks
  • misa wrote:I'd like to see a bit of a different behaviour on the note entry using the colored buttons.

when you enter notes and do a sweep across the buttons, it's easy to turn on the desired notes.

but when I use three fingers to turn on three different notes, it's tricky. Then sometimes I press two buttons at once (or hold the first button too long) so that the second note is not registered.

I hope this makes sense, otherwise I'll post a short video.

It would be great if this could be changed to work as well. A small thing, but great for the overall look and feel, especially when jamming live.
    +1 here as well!
  • effegee wrote: - Accent Per Instrument
    A different accent pattern for BD, SN, LT, etc.
    I've noticed that accented rolls (holding down the accent button when rolling a snare, etc.) are independent of Pattern accent, so it seems like this could be done. The Quicksilver 606 CPU has individual instrument accent and global accent (in a retrofit to the TR-606).
    +1 - I own a Quicksilver 606 and it's really a joy to have individual accent!
    - Rotate Pattern
    Rotate left and right per step, per four steps, per 8 steps, both per pattern and per instrument.
    +1 as well!
  • peristilius wrote:Playing and recording instruments by tapping pleeease. :)
    This one should be in the top 3 (if not top 1 )!
  • Linn808 wrote:
    peristilius wrote:Playing and recording instruments by tapping pleeease. :)
    This one should be in the top 3 (if not top 1 )!
    You're right - I've overseen this one...

BTW: is there actually somebody counting "votes" for the different wishes?
    F.
  • peristilius wrote:Playing and recording instruments by tapping pleeease. :)
    I noticed that Nava has this wonderful feature, does this mean we can also expect an update for the Yocto OS? :)
  • peristilius wrote:
    I noticed that Nava has this wonderful feature, does this mean we can also expect an update for the Yocto OS? :)
    You're right, but is it really feasible ? Maybe too complicated ... :cry:
  • Linn808 wrote:
    peristilius wrote:
    You're right, but is it really feasible ? Maybe too complicated ... :cry:
    Well, I imagine that the sequencer is based on the same concept and now the code is there... Just some slight adaptations to the Yocto interface maybe? 8-)