Unoffical Firmware Available

Discuss use it and firmware update

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby mmoody » Jul 1st, '19, 14:57

any fix to the double trigger on tap write?
mmoody
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 12th, '18, 15:43

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby Stazma » Sep 17th, '19, 09:47

Hey there everyone !

I just tested the new firmware and the Trig roll works perfect. Very fun feature to trigger the sequencers of my Grandmother and Jx-3P, i'm sure i'll find some fun use for it with the modulars as well.

Thanks for your work !

Julien
Stazma
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 26th, '19, 06:23

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby FlavioB » Sep 17th, '19, 15:14

Stazma wrote:Hey there everyone !

I just tested the new firmware and the Trig roll works perfect. Very fun feature to trigger the sequencers of my Grandmother and Jx-3P, i'm sure i'll find some fun use for it with the modulars as well.

Thanks for your work !

Julien


Any video available of you playing with this feature on your JX-3P? :-p
F.
FlavioB
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Aug 16th, '15, 19:51

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby Stazma » Sep 19th, '19, 07:18

I'll try to find time to make one ;-)
Stazma
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 26th, '19, 06:23

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby Stazma » Sep 20th, '19, 13:08

Hey there ! Just made this little thing : https://www.instagram.com/p/B2okw7ZoZUC/
Stazma
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Apr 26th, '19, 06:23

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby FlavioB » Sep 20th, '19, 18:12

Stazma wrote:Hey there ! Just made this little thing : https://www.instagram.com/p/B2okw7ZoZUC/


Nice! Thanks! ;-)
F.
FlavioB
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Aug 16th, '15, 19:51

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby helectromagneticus » Oct 31st, '19, 02:31

Stazma wrote:Hey there ! Just made this little thing : https://www.instagram.com/p/B2okw7ZoZUC/

Very cool!
User avatar
helectromagneticus
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Oct 26th, '16, 02:55

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby rv0 » Dec 8th, '19, 16:16

Created 2 new Pull Requests on Github:

1) Fix the Sync modes in Track mode
When I previously rewrote how sync is managed in the "edit" modes of pattern play, I totally ignored Track mode.
Here I fix this.
Also fixes issue when pressing "Next" in track mode would cause desync of clock. If anyone wants to test this change:
https://rv0.be/tmp/yocto_firmware_1_2_Track_Mode.syx

2) Fix sync issues in pattern edit when using midi slave mode
This should also improve the Tap entry and Tap-removal
If anyone wants to test:
https://rv0.be/tmp/yocto_firmware_1_2_F ... n_Edit.syx

Have fun :ugeek:
Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
Be sure to check the revised manual.
Leave your comments in this thread.
User avatar
rv0
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Feb 11th, '14, 09:09

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby FactoryDefault » Dec 9th, '19, 05:57

I just spent an hour playing with my yocto1 running 1.2b.
The roll function is SOOO GOOD! :D
I really want to thank everyone who has contributed so far.
I will try to do my part by testing features and reporting back when I can.
FactoryDefault
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Apr 13th, '16, 21:49

Re: Unoffical Firmware Available

Postby FlavioB » Dec 10th, '19, 20:01

rv0 wrote:Created 2 new Pull Requests on Github:

1) Fix the Sync modes in Track mode
When I previously rewrote how sync is managed in the "edit" modes of pattern play, I totally ignored Track mode.
Here I fix this.
Also fixes issue when pressing "Next" in track mode would cause desync of clock. If anyone wants to test this change:
https://rv0.be/tmp/yocto_firmware_1_2_Track_Mode.syx

2) Fix sync issues in pattern edit when using midi slave mode
This should also improve the Tap entry and Tap-removal
If anyone wants to test:
https://rv0.be/tmp/yocto_firmware_1_2_F ... n_Edit.syx

Have fun :ugeek:


Thanks for your work!
Do the two files contain both fixes, or each of them is one fix - based on 1.2a?
Will you merge those fixes into 1.2b eventually?
Thanks,
Flavio.
FlavioB
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Aug 16th, '15, 19:51

PreviousNext

Return to Yocto v1.0 Software

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron