YOCTO ENCLOSURES - 4th batch

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Has anybody from The U.S received their case yet? I did get my tracking number from Kacper and it said it left Poland on 12/28/2016. I can't finish up the Yocto without the case because I want to install the LED's into the case before I solder them in, assuring proper alignment as someone had mentioned earlier. They have to have been shipped via container ship since air flight time is less than 6 hours. I forgot to mention that he shipped it regular parcel. I'm hoping it's here by the end of the month at the latest.
  • Now that's it's 2/11/2017 and my Yocto case still hasn't made it to the U.S., I'm just checking in again to see if anybody else from America has received there's? The post office site does say 5 to 7 weeks is expected and we're getting very close to that magic number 7, now. I'm just picturing my case at the bottom of some massive ship at sea. I'm so anxious to finally complete the Yocto and I guess that's why I'm venting a bit here, sorry.

Thanks,
    Danny
  • I know nobody probably gives a crap about this, (except for other people waiting for their cases) but today the 13th of Feb. I received notice from the postal service that my Yocto case has made it to the U.S, just in time for the projected time frame of 5 to 7 weeks, with 7 weeks being this Wednesday.
  • I'm happy to say that my case from Kacper arrived yesterday the 15th and it is beautiful. I only had to drill out the holes in the rear of the case, and lightly file two of the sequencer button openings. This is expected after something gets powder coated or even painted the old fashioned way. I tip my cap to Kacper for organizing the case builds, well done.