Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • hofmann25 wrote: Look 6 posts up champ...
    Hach. I started writing but forgot to hit send before he posted ;-)

So I am in the boat for a Nava
    for private contact please use
  • Hi Kacper,

I emailed you (nicholaspowelldavis@googlemail.com). I'm looking to buy one of your Yocto cases so please let me know when one is available.

Thanks,
    Nick
  • I would be interested in a metal box for the yocto. I emailed you but you said to keep looking here, so I am :)
  • I would like an enclosure for Yocto.

Eventually Nava.
  • heapish wrote:I would be interested in a metal box for the yocto. I emailed you but you said to keep looking here, so I am :)
    I got a response from Kacper this morning and he said the same. From what I gather, the second batch has all gone and we have to wait and see if he does a third batch. Could be waiting some time I guess which is a bit of a shame but not to worry. Hopefully E-licktronic ordered some for the website and they will sell them on there soon. Fingers crossed!
  • Really interested. Replying to get email notifications when replies are posted.
  • Very interested! following this topic closely.
  • Also interested + subscribing to the thread. These are gorgeous.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi!
    2nd batch should be ready within next 2 and a half week. I'm thinking about 3rd batch but I will post more information when I finish second one.
    Ready about April 21st then, better get too soldering this thing up...
    kacperpawluk wrote:I saw today Nava project and for sure I will start with prototype enclosure for this as soon as it possible :)
    Cheers!
    I'll be in for one of those as well!