Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hi: Just wondering if anyone from the US has received your metal box (from the 2nd round) yet. I know it will take several weeks for shipping from Poland; I'm just trying to get a sense of when I might see the box I ordered. Thanks!
  • No sign in Australia.
  • jimnotcalm wrote:Hi: Just wondering if anyone from the US has received your metal box (from the 2nd round) yet. I know it will take several weeks for shipping from Poland; I'm just trying to get a sense of when I might see the box I ordered. Thanks!
    Have you emailed Kacper asking for tracking? I got a response from him on May 8th that he was sending them out (I'm in the third batch).
  • I'm from the US and my tracking still says "Package sent from Poland 2016-05-02"
  • Nothing in Spain :roll:
  • Shipping outside of Europe takes around 6 weeks. Cheers!
  • I figured on at least 6 weeks, and yes, Kacper did give me a tracking number. An update, for those of us in the US: my item just arrived in Jersey City, NJ, so I figure 10 days or so to get to Seattle after customs, etc. Tracking status prior to that was 2 May, just leaving Poland.
  • jimnotcalm wrote:I figured on at least 6 weeks, and yes, Kacper did give me a tracking number. An update, for those of us in the US: my item just arrived in Jersey City, NJ, so I figure 10 days or so to get to Seattle after customs, etc. Tracking status prior to that was 2 May, just leaving Poland.
    At least I know I'm not the only one in Seattle building one.. Cheers!

Also awaiting a case... I have the same general info but mine has notc changed since leaving Poland on 2 May. Hopefully some updates early next week.
  • FYI -

I'm in the US, in NC. I received my package and everything looks great!