Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Enclosures looks like that now. Silkscreen will be ready until next Friday.
  • Nice!
  • Looks pretty!
    Hope to get it soon!
    Thanks,
    F.
  • Hi!

Looks great!

Interested if there are any available on this run. If not and you do a second run, count me in!

Thanks!
  • The prototype looks incredible, good work on the design, it looks solid as f**k! look forward to see the finished result with printing, and hopefully u will have one for me in this batch!! cheers man

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi everyone!
    I would like to make some Yocto metal boxes (exactly the same as ElSchtroumpf made). I just made research in my town and I can make it quite cheap and really good and fast. I want to make at least 10 boxes with screen printing. The cost will be around 50 euro plus shipping (maybe less - i'm just waiting for response from one firm).
    If someone interested in metal box in EU please just write me: kacperpawluk@gmail.com.
    If you're still producing these I'd love one, I've emailed you and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks
  • Hi,

I'm also just stumbling into this forum to see if there are any enclosures to buy before I invest in a Yocto kit.

I don't really care for the acrylic cases-- I would love to get on this group buy if it's still possible.

However, I'm in the US. I don't mind paying for shipping if it's the only way to get an enclosure. Thanks!

I also just emailed.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi everyone!
    I would like to make some Yocto metal boxes (exactly the same as ElSchtroumpf made). I just made research in my town and I can make it quite cheap and really good and fast. I want to make at least 10 boxes with screen printing. The cost will be around 50 euro plus shipping (maybe less - i'm just waiting for response from one firm).
    If someone interested in metal box in EU please just write me: kacperpawluk@gmail.com.
    I would like one of these excellent boxes too please Pozdrawiam :D :D :D

I have emailed you theonenosie@gmail.com
  • Hi! All ordered enclosures was shipped 2 days ago. I just did't have time to write you about that. If someone want tracking code please write me then i will send you it. Enclosures looks like that. I hope you like it.