Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi! There was some problems with prototype because firm who making it had problems with bending machine. They said it will be ready today. Sorry for no reply but i had so much work at weekend... so please be patient, because i'm doing as much as i can about it.
    Hi Kacper,
    thanks for the update. We are indeed impatient (or at least, I AM :lol: ) but please don't take it personally - we are thankful for your involvement and your time spent with this project.

Thanks so far!
    F.
  • Finnaly i got prototype enclosure! (We had holidays in Poland)
    In the evening, I will send an email to everyone who's interested and post pictures on the forum.
  • YEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Sounds good, eager to see the pics!!!
    F.
  • Here's photos.
    Of course is prototype and i talked with guys from firm who made it. Now they know what they have to do to make it better and final version after painting will looks much better. I'm just writing an email for interested people about payment and shipping. I'm waiting for money until next friday and then i will make a final order.

You can choose option of back panel. Please notice that with payment or write me an email.
    Last edited by kacperpawluk on Nov 12th, '15, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
  • Wow it looks great. Will it looks mat when painted?
  • Yes.
  • Metal work looks really nice.
    The final case will have the 3 color silkscreen printed frontpanel based on
    ElSchtroumpf design as shown on the 1st page of this thread?
  • Fabi_303 wrote:Metal work looks really nice.
    The final case will have the 3 color silkscreen printed frontpanel based on
    ElSchtroumpf design as shown on the 1st page of this thread?
    exactly!
  • cool! count me in... 8-)