Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • I'm very interested but would like to see the prototype first. Looking forward to updates.
  • I will post photos when it will be ready. Of course it will be without painting.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:I will post photos when it will be ready. Of course it will be without painting.
    Hi Kacperpawluk, you PM'd me, but i cant reply back (yet) - just letting you know I did email you last night, first name is Emad... if you havent got it, please check your junk folder.
  • Ok. i want this box, but as i wrote in PM, i don't want the IEC socket, but I would the power switch (something like this) http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/71/Rocker_PR_PPR-469559.pdf .
    The problem for me is how implement this. IMHO the simplest thing is desolder the jack socket from PCB and put one of panel type, but in this case his rectangular hole became useless. Have you thought about this?
  • Switch like this will be included with box! I don't know what you mean about desolder etc. This switch is really easy to implement in this project.
  • Ok, could you suggest where connect the switch in the PCB?
  • Simply don't connect one lug of power plug to PCB and the use cables to connect this break to switch.
  • Ok, probably you mean the lug of the central pin on the back of the socket. I had not thought ... Thanks!
  • I will show you it on photos when box will be ready.