Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hi,

I'm in for the 3rd batch.

TY
  • Received my enclosure today. Box was a little beat up, but the enclosure came out great. It's beautiful! Thanks, Kacper!

Cheers, Jim
  • I decided to change design a little bit. Front will be lower so enclosure will looks smoother and will be wood sides compatible :) Next thing is spacers - i'm trying to make it part of enclosure so there will be no screw on front panel. Rest things like versions and silk screen design will be exactly the same. Also I'm changing metal manufacture for faster but first i have to make prototype there to make sure about quality.
    I hope that everyone from USA and other countries outside of Europe get his enclosures. Next time there will be priority shipping option so shipping outside of Europe will be much more faster.
    Also I have few ideas how to better organise everything but I will start with it after 3rd batch.
  • Any timeline for when the 3:rd batch is ready to ship out?
  • As I write in email: production time is around 6-7 weeks. I made an order in manufacture on 13th May.
  • kacperpawluk wrote:I decided to change design a little bit. Front will be lower so enclosure will looks smoother and will be wood sides compatible :) Next thing is spacers - i'm trying to make it part of enclosure so there will be no screw on front panel. Rest things like versions and silk screen design will be exactly the same. Also I'm changing metal manufacture for faster but first i have to make prototype there to make sure about quality.
    I hope that everyone from USA and other countries outside of Europe get his enclosures. Next time there will be priority shipping option so shipping outside of Europe will be much more faster.
    Also I have few ideas how to better organise everything but I will start with it after 3rd batch.
    Are the batch 3 enclosures the new design?
  • Not yet. I need some time to prepare new design and be sure that everything is OK. I think it will take about 1,5 month or 2.
  • Im signing up for the 3rd batch with email: luuksaflex_lsx@hotmail.com

Cheers
  • Third batch, here I am. ;)