Sequencer issue

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Opened it up and I'm now getting 3.7v on the 5v lines coming off the power board and I believe it's the 5v that runs the sequencer. It appears as though the headsink slipped down on the regulator and bridged the 3 prongs causing a short. Going to rebuild the power section and go from there. Just a heads up to everyone to secure your headsinks they don't stay on the regulators tight enough to just leave as is
  • brock0791 wrote:Opened it up and I'm now getting 3.7v on the 5v lines coming off the power board and I believe it's the 5v that runs the sequencer. It appears as though the headsink slipped down on the regulator and bridged the 3 prongs causing a short. Going to rebuild the power section and go from there. Just a heads up to everyone to secure your headsinks they don't stay on the regulators tight enough to just leave as is
    did you get this resolved? Pretty sure mine is doing the same thing. I get the correct voltages, but i dont think enough current is going to the sequencer and its resetting.