TUTO: How to get a Full Yocto v1.0 Kit

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hello

Has anyone used the latest BOM to make a Mouser order?

Is it complete?

Thanks!
  • trybuildnow wrote:Hello

Has anyone used the latest BOM to make a Mouser order?

Is it complete?

Thanks!
    I am about to order my components. In relation to previous BOMs, the current appears just as complete. Some things have changed such as 4558s from JRC to TI (substantial cost savings), and the rotary encoder w/detents is back in stock.

The reasons why I have not ordered yet are because I might order higher tolerance components - and/or adjusting to buying more of each components to break the quantity discount quota.
  • thanks for the reply wavydave. keep us posted if you find any discrepancies when you place your order, or have any tips!
  • Wow, kits went fast this morning.. Out of stock again already. I cant wait to build one of these! Yocto!
  • yep. sadly I was on vacation in Canada and wasn't able to place an order. maybe the next batch.
  • Hola you beautiful people.

Just looking to order parts and the following are out of stock @ Mouser in the kit (the second not due for over a month). Can anyone make any helpful suggestions of alternatives please?

* Mouser part 749-LTM-350 / Bivar LTM-350
    * Mouser part 538-25001-1002 / Molex 25001-1002 Jumper Cable

Might be worth updating cart.

Thanks so much!
  • Can someone tell me what mouser part number ( in the latest BOM) is the 153J Polyester cap C40,C41,C42 in the Bass drum section as I can't seem to find it.
    I have received the Yocto BOM and the NAVA BOM and am going through it.
    Cheers
  • cso5 wrote:Can someone tell me what mouser part number ( in the latest BOM) is the 153J Polyester cap C40,C41,C42 in the Bass drum section as I can't seem to find it.
    Cheers
    153J mean 15nF capacitor

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    cso5 wrote:Can someone tell me what mouser part number ( in the latest BOM) is the 153J Polyester cap C40,C41,C42 in the Bass drum section as I can't seem to find it.
    Cheers
    153J mean 15nF capacitor

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Thanks Vincent, Found it.