TUTO: How to get a Full Yocto v1.0 Kit

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • We replace the Panasonic ECQ-V1H563JL3 by the Panasonic ECQ-E2563KB

Mouser Bom Updated ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Any good replacements for these? They are backordered. Just wondering how important these are...

Mouser #: 647-QYX2A222KTP

Mouser #: 647-QYX1H332KTP
  • Teef wrote:Any good replacements for these? They are backordered. Just wondering how important these are...
    Mouser #: 647-QYX2A222KTP
    Mouser #: 647-QYX1H332KTP

Mouser BOM upadated ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • hi guys i have recive the component for my yocto kit from mouser but i miss the capacitors position C31 in the noise module
    there is another component i the bom list of mouser i can use on it
    thanx
  • I had the same question:

For C31 is it ok to use a 1uf 160v capacitor? I don't see any 50v 1uf caps in the Mouser BOM.

Vincent replied:

1uF 160v is perfect. We add this Mouser referency because this is the cheapest one
    15n are 0.015uF caps: https://eu.mouser.com/Search/ProductDet ... 215C153KAR
    You need 1.5nF cap too for C36*, C43*, C47*, C48*, C50*, C59*, C64*, C65*, C66*, C68*, C69*, C70
  • The 6800 pF caps are huge! Is this okay?
  • Hi, the project ordering page states that the v1.0 kit includes: Atmega1284P pre programmed with Yocto Firmware. If this is the case then can i take it off of my order?
    -justin
  • One of the germanium diodes I received had cracked, so when I placed it, it fell apart.

Where can I get a replacement...?

:(
  • Teef wrote:One of the germanium diodes I received had cracked, so when I placed it, it fell apart.
    Where can I get a replacement...?
    :(
    hard to find
    but I can send you one in an envelope... where are you located?

best,
    Sub