Cymbal very quiet

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hi Pascaul,

I got the same problem, turned my Yocto for the first time yesterday on, please let me know if you found te solution.
  • still haven't figured this out. anyone else got any ideas? really annoying...
  • Did you guys check the schematic? That little section to the far right looks like the last gain stage. I'm no expert but I would start by making sure those parts are all in correctly.
  • Dera Jim Galam,

Could you test if signal is present at Pin7, Pin6 of U6 then are R166, R128 the right value ?

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • I've just checked my resistors R128 and R166 and they are both correct values. I am also getting signal from pin 6 and 7 of U6. The cymbal is there, its just very very quiet. If i hook up the output of the cymbal to a mixer and bump up the gain it sounds great, just wish i didn't have to. I also have similar issues with my mid tom and high tom. Both are much quieter than the other instruments. I don't know if it would be practical, but it would be nice to have trimpots at the final gain stage of each circuit so we could set volumes for all the instruments. should I try a lower resistance for R166 now? is anyone else having similar issues?