Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Here's the design I would use to print on the enclosure.

Could somebody please confirm that the sound names above the step buttons are correct? I don't have my yocto working yet, I just copied them from the sound selector dial to the corresponding numbers.
  • Dear Elshctroumpf,
    Could somebody please confirm that the sound names above the step buttons are correct? I don't have my yocto working yet, I just copied them from the sound selector dial to the corresponding numbers.
    Yes it's correct.

Nice design you made ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • @ElSchtroumpf

Please let me into enclosure group buy!
    I want to purchase 2 pcs.

many thanks for helpful effort for us.
  • Wonderful!!

Count me in!

EDIT: I may need 2..
    Also, the labels for the outputs need to be centered (not all of them are perfectly centered)
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • it looks great!

But shouldn't there be holes for the four scale LEDs too?
  • Also interested! :D
  • @ rv0 : good catch, I didn't even notice it. It was almost midnight when we finished working on it, so we missed a few things. We'll be doing the final adjustments this weekend, so I'll be sure to allign them.

@ misa : this is the design for the printing, for the cutting they will use the .eps file provided for the acryl case. The purple hole cutouts are merely for placement reference.

Other planned changes : I will change the '15VAC' label to 'Power', since there will be cutouts for the 15V socket, as well as a C14+switch in the enclosure. I will also add the separation in the bottom bar that has the 16 numbers in it, the same way as it is on the 808. This is just for clarity and easier reference, since there are only 12 sounds.
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:@ rv0 : good catch, I didn't even notice it. It was almost midnight when we finished working on it, so we missed a few things. We'll be doing the final adjustments this weekend, so I'll be sure to allign them.
    understandable, reason I noticed it right away is because we also made the same error with the n0nx0x panel I posted here earlier, there the label for CV is not well aligned ;)

Good call on changing 15VAC to "Power"

Just looking at the font, it seems kinda thin, you may have to increase the font weight a little bit
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • I'm definitely interested also! I'm on the waiting list for 4th batch - planning ahead though!

looks great!