Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Please count me in too if you're planning another batch of these cases. They look amazing!!!
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:In case anyone wants to use it, this is the final design for the overlay/print job of the enclosures I'm having made :

All fonts have been changed from the last design to resemble the font used by Roland in the early 80s. PM me for an EPS or AI file.

Do note that this design has different dimensions as the acrylic case design provided by e-licktronic. There are also less screw holes, so you'll need to import the cutout info from the original files.
    Hey ElSchtroumpf!

I would love to grab both the eps and ai files from you for the overlay and enclosure if possible!

I just joined so I can't pm you, so hopefully you see this message.

Thanks!
  • @ ElSchtroumpf

if there will be a new batch, I'm also interested. I'm not able to write PM at the moment.
  • Count me in one case)
  • Hi there!
    Can anyone give me more detailed informaton on fatum's enclose with the wooden side-trim? Is it an ElSchtroumpf-enclosure with added wood planks or a completely different case design? I am craving for the fatum-enclosure... Where can I get one?
  • tomster wrote:Hi there!
    Can anyone give me more detailed informaton on fatum's enclose with the wooden side-trim? Is it an ElSchtroumpf-enclosure with added wood planks or a completely different case design? I am craving for the fatum-enclosure... Where can I get one?
    That's one of my group buy enclosures, for which he made the wooden sides.
  • OK, thank you. Is your enclosure still available (with or without wood) or was it limited zero-series only?
    I am planning on getting a TR-8080 clone with the next available shipment. But without an enclosure it's only half the fun.
    Thx,
    TOM
  • If there will be another batch of this superb enclosure, count me in!
  • ELSCHTROUMPF - where are you located ?

Perhaps someone that is near you and is interested in the enclosures could take the reins and get another batch made at the same spot?

Seems like there are lots of people still interested.

Just a thought.

:D