Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • arrived safely in the Motor city.
  • Hi all,
    Enclosure arrived in Comminges . mint condition :)
    Perfect packaging .Superb work !

Thank you very much Mr ElSchtroumpf .
  • Hi

I like a metal case too please,

could you send me a mp please, Mr ElSchtroumpf?

thanks people
  • Maybe someone have one metal box for sell?
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:In case anyone wants to use it, this is the final design for the overlay/print job of the enclosures I'm having made :

All fonts have been changed from the last design to resemble the font used by Roland in the early 80s. PM me for an EPS or AI file.

Do note that this design has different dimensions as the acrylic case design provided by e-licktronic. There are also less screw holes, so you'll need to import the cutout info from the original files.
    Dear ElSchtroumpf , could you please send me an EPS file to my email doinggood@outlook.com, or send me private message. Many thanks
  • Hi , could someone send a private message to ElSchtroumpf (coz I can't send pm's) to ask an eps file for metal enclosure . Many thanks
  • Ok now, sent by my self. thanks
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:For future refernce : I am not going to do another batch. That's all folks!
    Hi everybody.

@ElSchtroumpf: is it still like the above? You're not doing any metal cases anymore?

@all: where do you/we get metal cases for our Yoctos? I'm seeking for one...

Thanks,
    F.
  • FlavioB, check out the forums main hardware page. Right on top theres a topic called something along the lines of Groupbuy-Metal Cases.