Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Yes me too ! i just completed my order ! Yocto Yocto ~

cant wait !!! :P

i need Elschtroumph's metal case and silkscreen!

Does any one know how to get them ? PM is only way to get it?

• I've ordered my Yocto as well. Count me in on a metal case!
  • I would also like the Elschtroumph's metal case. How do i get it? Can't PM yet, new to the forum.
  • Just to clarify, I'm not taking orders for the metal enclosure at this time, nor are there any concrete plans to sell a second batch.

That being said, there is a good chance there WILL be some more metal enclosures, but when and how should be revealed in the near future.

A little more patience guys!
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:Just to clarify, I'm not taking orders for the metal enclosure at this time, nor are there any concrete plans to sell a second batch.

That being said, there is a good chance there WILL be some more metal enclosures, but when and how should be revealed in the near future.

A little more patience guys!

Christmas is coming~ 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sounds sweet ! i just hoping revealed in this year though.. :P :P :P

Thanks !
  • i'd be also interested in a metal case!
  • I'd be also interested ! :oops:
  • I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning a second group buy for the metal Yocto enclosures. They will be exactly the same, with the exception of maybe 2 of the 3 colors used in the printing.

PM for more info - if you can't PM yet leave a message on the thread and I will contact you!

I think I have contacted everyone who has expressed interest in the thread, but if I've missed you, let me know!
  • Alright, great news! :)