Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • I built a diy version with one hammond case cut. I added 8060 mods. I made the design panel's with front designer. But there will be only one.
    It's a custom version.

• Maybe you can share some details on the mods you made.
    8-)
  • @Dr.Knob, great job on integrating the mod on the frontpanel! I also like your choice of knobs. Do you have any problems with hum?
  • Yes, please bring the light to the 808 mods for the DIY community!
  • Bummer I missed out on this case. ElSchtroumpf, would you be willing to share your files for the enclosure/cutouts and graphic file??

Would love to see if I can find someone locally to make it.

That looks like a lot of work to organize for everyone. Very generous of you. :D

thanks.
  • touchmonkey wrote:Bummer I missed out on this case. ElSchtroumpf, would you be willing to share your files for the enclosure/cutouts and graphic file??
    Would love to see if I can find someone locally to make it.
    That looks like a lot of work to organize for everyone. Very generous of you. :D
    thanks.
    Similarly, I would also be interested in your files if you agree to share them.
    That would save us so much time.
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:@Dr.Knob, great job on integrating the mod on the frontpanel! I also like your choice of knobs. Do you have any problems with hum?
    There's just BD decay 2 that is violent and difficult to control. But there is probably a more elegant way to achieve this mod ....

Here is the summary of mods done (those followers only the original 808 sound that go your way, because you get 808 or more) Sorry but it's french:

• Thank you for sharing the modifications with us Dr.Knob!
    :ugeek:
    Very much appreciated.