Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Some fair points there.

Lets compile any comments regarding the overlay and I’ll create an artwork specifically for your enclosure project. :D
  • Nice thread there!

One point though:

I'm waiting the next firmware which I hope will add some new extra features like for exemple (Solo option, groove, etc...)
    Perhaps we might wait until the next update don't you think? I'm talking here about the front panel design anyway!

I made 2 front panel designs as well I should share them with you guys.
  • Very good point, Kluber, if anyone from e-licktronic reads this, are there any concrete ideas about added features in the new firmware?

Also, feel free to post your designs. I will probably meet with the guys from facim somewhere next week, so I would like to have one final design by then.
  • I am also interested in this project
    Great idea to wait to see if there are changes in the new firmware

Vincent some idea ?

@ lfo2vco : very nice your work
  • Thanks Quadram :)

My enclosure is being laser cut tomorrow, so I can start assembly soon (I hope).
  • I received the corrected offer, the price appears to stay the same. They also sent me a simple drawing of the side view with measurements. The front plate will be 400x250mm, with a 12° slope, making the front 37,5mm and the rear 88mm high. This leaves enough room for the switch and C14 socket I planned to add.

FIY, there will be vents cut out on the bottom part.
  • Hi,
    i'm interested too by a metal case, you can count me in please.
    Thanks.
    K.
  • @gajimicu it looks like I missed your post, you raise a good point regarding the sounds not being printed above or below the switches. I'm planning on making a design for the printing based on lfo2vco's design, and I will try to implement this idea. I will try to get this done for the weekend.
  • Hi ElSchtroumpf,
    I am interested aswell in an enclosure, count me in please..
    Thanks for your work and ideas!!
    Fred