Cymbal R108* and R111* wrong value

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • my yocto's cymbal works fine. if I change R108 to 22K and R111 to 18K, then what happens otherwise, whether sound or what happen if i do not change?
  • Okay, still a little unclear on this, is the board misprinted, or is it the eagle file that is wrong?
    R108*
    Screen Shot 2014-02-16 at 16.45.57.png (27.56 KiB)
    R108* Viewed 7023 times
    So is R108* the one with R108* next to it? (Ie the Eagle Board file is wrong), or is R108* the one just above where is says R111*, which is the one which is highlighted when I search eagle for R111*

I just downloaded the eagle file again, in case it had been amended, but it is the same..

• 4teenth wrote:Okay, still a little unclear on this, is the board misprinted, or is it the eagle file that is wrong?
    Screen Shot 2014-02-16 at 16.45.57.png
    So is R108* the one with R108* next to it? (Ie the Eagle Board file is wrong), or is R108* the one just above where is says R111*, which is the one which is highlighted when I search eagle for R111*

I just downloaded the eagle file again, in case it had been amended, but it is the same..

I think Vincent is referring to the values in the component list being wrong, rather than a mistake on the board. So take the resistor value for R108 and put it in R111 and vice versa.

I hope that is correct because that is what I have done :roll:
  • lfo2vco wrote:
    4teenth wrote:Okay, still a little unclear on this, is the board misprinted, or is it the eagle file that is wrong?
    Screen Shot 2014-02-16 at 16.45.57.png

I think Vincent is referring to the values in the component list being wrong, rather than a mistake on the board. So take the resistor value for R108 and put it in R111 and vice versa.

I hope that is correct because that is what I have done :roll:
    Hmm, my confusion is to which is R108* and which is r111*, as when you search for r108*, as I have in the screenshot attached, the resistor it highlights is not the one marked r108*, so I'm not sure whether if you put a 22k in what looks like it should be r108* (Top, slightly right) then that will be correct or not...
  • Dear Diyer,

We make a positioning mistake of R108* and R111* names on the silkscreen.
    If you follow what Eagle show you: R108* is 18K
    But if you follow the silkscreen R108* is 22K and vice versa for R111*

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:Dear Diyer,

We make a positioning mistake of R108* and R111* names on the silkscreen.
    If you follow what Eagle show you: R108* is 18K
    But if you follow the silkscreen R108* is 22K and vice versa for R111*

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Excellent, soldering in those final two resistors now :D