Internal->External PSU mod

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues

Re: Internal->External PSU mod

Postby ruchita » Mar 12th, '19, 10:37

I read some stuff about mains voltage, earthing, wellbeing, and so forth

things show up so chaotic

in my nation it shows up we utilize the alleged "TN-C" standard, more up to date structures (should) have 3 wires setting off to each electrical plug, yet the majority of the more established ones commonly just have two - Live and Nonpartisan, and the earth stick on the "schuko" attachment is normally associated with the Unbiased (which to the extent I comprehend is the least sheltered alternative)

presently, I kind of comprehend that the metal case ought to be earthed if there is an opportunity for the 220V Live to contact it coincidentally, which might be entirely conceivable if there is 220V going into the gadget

tragically by and by in my circumstance, that "earth" will finish up being comparable to the Impartial, which to the extent I comprehend could be awful for the buzz/murmur circumstance

I additionally perused that with sound gadgets the buzz and murmur are exceptionally difficult to manage essentially everywhere throughout the globe regardless of which mains principles conspire is utilized
ruchita

Previous

Return to Yocto v1.0 Hardware