Added to the Yocto 1.0 last batch, what now?

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Yeah, I am wondering the same :)
  • It originally stated that when all the parts are in from the manufacturer, we will be notified by e-mail. I then suppose we would make our purchase as normal. I've had the Mouser components in my house since sometime in September, all waiting for the rest of the components form E-Lictronic. It should be some time this week if the original timeline works out. On the homepage it stated that on Nov 2nd that is would be approximately 3 weeks. I can't wait, I've been without a project since completing my second Nava in early September.
  • Oortone wrote:Hello.

In a haste I added myself to the last batch Yocto 1.0 and it closed in the end of October.
    Could someone please tell me what happens now. Do I need to do something to not miss out or will I get some kind of message to make the payment?

Thanks!
    Dear Diyer,

We ordered 50pcs of Yocto v1.0 kit refer to the members who want one.
    We are still waiting for switches from our manufacturer. It is a little longer than we expected :(
    As soon as kit will be ready, you will be notified by email that Yocto v1.0 kits are back in stock (don't forget to subscribe on the Yocto product page in the shop)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • OK, great!
    Thanks for the information.
  • Is there any update from the manufacturer. I looking for the same.
  • Not sure what you mean. I got my Yocto-kit and I guess the other's who had registered got them too. Or did you miss to make the order? I have no idea what you should do in that case. Sorry.