Search found 3 matches
- Mar 4th, '21, 17:13
- Forum: Nava Hardware
- Topic: Nava sound issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16670
Re: Nava sound issues
I think the kick sounds distorted too, anyone?
- Feb 24th, '21, 12:10
- Forum: Nava Hardware
- Topic: Nava sound issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16670
Re: Nava sound issues
Wow I haven't noticed that, my bad, I've just bought a new one, I'll let you know! Thank you!
- Feb 22nd, '21, 15:06
- Forum: Nava Hardware
- Topic: Nava sound issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16670
Nava sound issues
Hello there, A friend of mine passed away and left me his Nava. We had already used it several times and it was working fine, except the accent. PSU was lost so I bought a new one which I think is OK. Sequencer is running, all seems fine but I got no sound at all except "clicks" correspond...